November 06, 2010

"Baby it's cold outside..."

Okay, its here. The cold weather has moved in and summer is already a distant memory. I don’t like the cold and I am kind of wimpy in cold weather. I live on the west coast of Canada where you will find the mildest winters in the country. Here, we rarely get snow; if we do it’s a pretty big deal. We do however get a lot of rain and I mean a lot of rain. We’re talking all day and all night most of the winter, most people would say we are lucky to live in such a mild climate but I still complain about the cold…bitterly. It’s time to stay warm yet fashionable this cold and wet winter.

Takeseainmyheart
  
Ariane Mariane
 
Coty Lee

Lesha's Workshop

Natalya's Studio
 
Yokoo
 
Zerkahloostrah


1 comment:

  1. What a fun blog! I want to follow :)
    blueorder.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete